Sunday, January 10, 2010

Live from the Heart

No matter what obstacles I may encounter and no matter what life throws at me, I will always stay true to my values and live from my heart.
Listen to what others are saying without being so quick to respond. Absorb and think before speaking.

Be intentional about your choices. The choices you make stay with you for life. Live with good intentions.

Speak the truth about you. Ask for what you want and need to be happy and stay true to your deepest desires and needs.

Love everything and everyone just as they are.

Be grateful for gifts that you may not initially think of as gifts. The speeding ticket as a means to slow down...criticism to help you do a better job...an obstacle that keeps you from your original path.

Here's to a healthy and happy 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment