Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Veloway

Saturday made for an opportunity to visit The Veloway. Such a great little loop for rollerblades! It's a 3.1 mile loop that is mostly level w/ some slight elevation for fun. It's reserved strictly for bikers and skates, so there is no foot traffic on the track. I love the fact that it's extremely well-kept, clean and smooth. In under 30 minutes you can wrap around the track and get a great workout for the legs.

I love the bonding experience of running with my dog, Emma, everyday. We've been making running together a fun experience and our pace is quickening and as long as there aren't too many dogs around, she stays focused on her stride and the leash is loose.

Next up, a class at Flywheel Fitness. I've got friends that row in college so I've been coached on proper form and find it very mentally challenging to stay on task with my form. This should be a mentally tough workout!

Hope that each of you on your fitness journey, find something fun and new to enjoy! Keep focused on positive thoughts and enjoying every bit of the process; tough and easy go hand in hand in every good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment