Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hey Dreamer

Do you hold your dreams to a high esteem? Your goals and dreams aren't going to present themselves to you out of thin air! It's time to develop your "dream plan"...like a business plan, but for your dreams! Make out a step by step process of how you are going to accomplish your goals, hang it in a visible place, and each and every week check on your progress and how you are doing. Realize what holds you back from your dreams, be completely honest about those setbacks as denial can hold you back, and work to overcome the obstacles one by one.
I love using visualization in my goal planning. I find that if I think about what I'll feel like, look like, live like, perform like once I get to my goal it makes me much more determined in staying the course. Harness your inner desires and power to realize a better place for yourself!

On the personal level:
I leave early in the a.m. to spend Christmas on South Padre Island. I'm looking forward to sun and sand...ahhh relaxation. If only I didn't have laundry and a house to clean first! I'm hoping to curl up to a good book as well...I read "Living in Faith" on Sunday, which was much needed and it really motivated me into living as I know I want to live. It stressed over and over the importance of giving without expecting anything in return and that's where we find true richness and prosperity in life. Amen.

Merry Christmas to you and yours and to all a beautiful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment