Friday, February 27, 2009

Question?

Pay attention to the answers when you ask the questions. If you are exposed to good information, it is in your best interest to absorb it, and most importantly, use it.

My job, my life is dedicated to helping others achieve success. I love doing this simple task. I educate myself to become knowledgeable enough to do it correctly. It fuels me to accomplish bigger and better things within my own life and then show others the way to success within themselves. The only quantifier that I cannot control is the other person's dedication and willingness to sacrifice to the inevitable changes that will have to take place for them to grow. I'm constantly embracing challenge and change, it's what makes me better.

Remember: if you are asking the question, you must be prepared for the answer. You should be prepared to act upon the answer. Even if it does require a leap of faith!

On the personal level:
I've been MIA lately and it's all because I'm brewing a little pot of sumpthin sumthin behind the scenes. No alcohol, no bar scene, no real socialization outside of fitness and training as of late. Why? I've dedicated myself to seeing how well my body can perform at the upcoming Crossfit Central Fittest Games Competition. I'm not in any condition or knowledge level to take home the top prize, but I am in perfect position to contend with myself and open up a new door for me in gaining experience with discipline and focus. True discipline and focus is a real challenge for me, probably more so than this competition could ever be. The games day will be all about fun and intimidation and confidence, and whew...exhaustion floods in just thinking about it! In the meantime, I'm trying not to miss my friends too much and trying to find a good massage! wink, wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment