Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Be a Teacher

It feels good to be in the position to add value to the lives of others. I say that in the sense of educating. In order to teach something valuable to someone, we have to learn something valuable ourselves. Put yourself in the position to teach someone you value something today.

Change yourself. Change another. Empower yourself. Empower those around you. Have a blessed day!

On the personal level:
Anytime I'm fighting through an injury, I envy my clients who are able to do what I am not. I'm lucky that the injury I'm experiencing is very temporary and should be fine by tomorrow, but I still think about how we take for granted our ability to do something we often don't want to do. I reflected today when I was out for a walk with Emma. She values her exercise intensely...looks forward to it everyday. She begs for a run! Don't take your ability to be active and healthy for granted. Just another something we can learn from our furry friends!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is great! Keep Writing in it. You will inspire many people!

    ReplyDelete