Saturday, January 24, 2009

Powerful Beyond Measure

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. It's that we're powerful beyond measure. It is your purpose to be brilliant, talented, beautiful. Playing small does not serve anyone. Don't be concerned about people feeling insecure around you, it's likely that the opposite will happen. As we let our light shine, we unconsciously give those around us permission to do the same. People respond to the positive environment and feel liberated themselves. This power is within all of us. This power is within you.

Every life has value. Every life has purpose. Live knowing that you are powerful, beautiful, intelligent, and worthy.

On the personal level:
I've fallen off the running wagon. What was supposed to be the weekend of running my first half marathon, has instead turned into 6 weeks since I've run consistently. Fear of a intimidating distance? Yes! Time to get back to it...committing to 3 days a week running 3-4 miles. Sprints one day a week. Football practice is due to start soon. I want to know that being good to my body helps me perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment